Petra Microfinance Bank (PMFB) Plc is fully committed to providing micro-financial services to all its customers, especially the active poor.
The bank was founded in 2008 and started full banking operations on 22 May 2008. The bank has its head office at 18 Montgomery Lane, Yaba, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Driver
Location: yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Safely transporting company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of staff luggage, products, and materials.
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance.
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings.
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- High school diploma or GED is preferred.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Clean driving record.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Punctual and reliable.