Job Title: Fleet Maintenance Manager
- Assign, supervise and participate in major and minor mechanical repairs on buses and other light motorized equipment; diagnose diesel internal combustion engine maintenance problems.
- Determine priority of work orders and their assignment to personnel; plan, organize and schedule work flow of employees as assigned; advise and assist assigned personnel; assure timely completion of work.
- Archive records and reports on vehicle maintenance activities.
- Initiate requisition for required and authentic materials and equipment used in repairing and servicing of our vehicles.
- Monitor tools, maintenance equipment and general maintenance safety practices.
- Diagnose malfunctions of available vehicles types and vehicle equipment.
- Ensure strict servicing and maintenance times to minimize downtime and maintain schedules.
- Analyze and report Maintenance data to increase business operational efficiency.
- Conduct in-service training programs for employees with equipment suppliers for new techniques in mechanical repairs.
- Assist in the selection of new Technicians; train, supervise and evaluate assigned Technicians; recommend disciplinary action or promotion as appropriate; review completed work and provide feedback as necessary.
- B.Sc / HND from an accredited tertiary institution.
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CMILT, PMP, CPIM) will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.