- Formulate pricing policies.
- Determine daily coupons.
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Work on store displays.
- Attend trade shows to identify new services and products.
- Coach, train, counsel, recruit and discipline employees.
- Evaluate on-the-job performance of sales team.
- Identify future and current trends that appeal to consumers.
- Ensure merchandise ready to be displayed clean.
- Approve contracts with vendors.
- Ensure items are in stock and maintain inventory.
- Keep up with fluctuating demand and supply.
- Analyze financial and operating statements for profitability ratios.
- Ensure promotions are in with company’s standards.
- Utilize ICT for data analysis, to record sales figures and forward planning.
- Monitor local competitors.
- Organize sales staff schedules.
- Preside over staff meetings.
- Assist sales staff in achieving sales targets.
- Manage different departments in the store.
- Handle customer complaints, questions and issues.
- A Degree or HND with emphasis on sales or marketing or business.
- Excellent selling skills, including closing ability, strong negotiation, as well as excellent people skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Minimum of one or two years sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organization skills.
N80,000 - N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
23rd May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in pdf format to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.