- We are currently looking to increase our online presence in the Hardware and Fashion industry.
- We are looking for a vibrant, enthusiastic, motivated & pro-active person with a strong interest and passion for "the digital world" and fashion, to fill this position.
- We are looking for a driven Online Sales Representative/Social Media Expert to attract and interact with users using the internet.
- The goal as a social media specialist is to have the ability to generate customers through traffic to its website and online stores which would lead to revenue through the use of all social media marketing tools and online ad campaign.
- Manage Company's Website and upload contents
- Manage the company’s online stores
- Set up and manage various social media platforms to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily contents that create meaningful awareness and encourage customers to take action.
- Generate traffic and likes to product & Services
- Ability to send bulk WhatsApp messages, SMS and Emails
- Manage company blog and emails queries
- Answer telephone calls and attends to customer enquiries and orders
- Generating qualified leads for the organisation and passing to business development team.
- Identifying opportunities for up-selling within existing customers.
- Liaise with stock keeper regarding stock availability for customer orders
- Ensure customer orders are processed and delivered on time
- Generate invoice for customers
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Work with sales to develop lead generation strategies.
- Ensure customers’ satisfaction and continued patronage through series of follow-up and customer engagement
- Travel to customers to follow up sales
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess OND qualification with 1-3 years work experience
- Must live close or in Amuwo Odofin
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with Covering Letter and Position applied for as the subject matter of the email to: [email protected]