- Make calls to customers to pay their outstanding debts
- Send messages to customer
- Guide customers through the payment process
- Persuade reluctant customers to make payment promptly
- Meet weekly and monthly targets.
- Give proper and correct report of work.
- Minimum educational qualification OND or HND
- A minimum of 1 year work experience (prior experience as a collection officer is an added advantage)
- Distance of home to the office should not be more than 2 hours
- Must be eligible to work in Nigeria
- Must have a valid ID card
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be computer literate.
- Must have basic excel skill.
- Must have a smartphone (minimum of 3GB RAM).
Other corporate welfare:
- Comfortable office environment
- Good working atmosphere
- Monthly birthday party
- Regular Training Sessions to improve working skills
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly additional performance incentive
N30,000 - N 70,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" and "Your Name" as the subject of the email.