- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields with 1 - 3 years experience.
- Proficiency in computer use, (EMR, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is compulsory for all applicants.
- Knowledge of the Health Insurance Scheme and HMO by all cadre of applicants is compulsory.
- Humility, loyalty, dedication, and good interpersonal relation are most desired.
- Based on experience, qualification and performance.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with credentials, and current annual practicing license as applicable using the Job Title as the subject of the email.