- Develop systems and processes necessary for the human resource management, tracking, planning and execution of projects.
- Prepare annual, quarterly and monthly OPEX and CAPEX budgets and ensure business runs optimally within approved budget.
- Define and implement strategies and policies that will enhance operational efficiency and productivity across the business.
- Streamline existing business processes and ensure adherence by staff
- Attend clients' meetings for ongoing and prospective projects. Determine project requirements and assign staff. Oversee and maintain liaison between all parties concerned with the project to facilitate any changes or modifications and to facilitate resolution of project bottlenecks.
- Oversee the development of relevant project proposals and budgets and recommend approval of them before submission to clients.
- Advise on and be involved in the hiring of operation staff.
- Conduct performance evaluation of staff.
- Create job descriptions training programs, continuing education and career path for operation staff
- Analyse short- and long-term resource needs and adjust human and material resources accordingly.
- Ensure completion of deliverables and adherence to timelines; track milestones and timelines across projects and institute necessary work flow, personnel and financial resource allocations, making alterations when necessary to meet
- expectation of clients; analyse and resolve issues that have the potential to jeopardize performance and or to meet agreed upon deliverables; analyse financial and operational reports.
- Maintain records of expenses and approve payment for contractors. Track milestones, and inform accounts department as these levels are attained so invoices can be sent in a timely manner.
- Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken with internal and external clients to reassess, renegotiate and amend scope of work responsibilities, proposals, contracts and budgets.
- Identify trendsetter business development ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements.
- Recommend and develop new business opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, and financials.
- Examine risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Identify, establish and maintain business relationships.
- Overall responsibility for the P&L.
- Perform any other duties incidental to the work described herein or as assigned by the CEO.
Job Requirements / Specifications
- BSc / BA in Business Administration, Human Resources Management or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office, Head of HR Operations or similar role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of Tech infrastructure
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Experience with Human Resources Information Systems including payroll tools
- Experience in designing compensation and benefits programs
- Good knowledge of labour legislation
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.