Job ID: req25918
Employment type: Internship
About Your New Job
- At Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd (A member of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company). you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment.
- We are the Largest manufacturer and distributor of non-alcoholic drinks in the world selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. We will provide you an enabling environment to unlock your FUll potential: we are a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
- Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd. wishes to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to umxlertde an intensive eighteen-month training programme on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
Candidates must possess the following qualifications arnong others:
- Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by Nigerian Polytechnic in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering not earlier than 2020
- Candidates are mandatorily required to have fIve (5) 0-Level credits, or its equivalent obtained in the following subjects:
- Mathematics English Language. Physics, Further Mathematics, Chemistry or Technical Drawing
- Industrial experience, for example Industrial Attachment, will be an added advantage.
- Interested candidates must be resident in Lagos State
What We Offer
- Successful candidates will eroy a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program. It is a non - residential training at our Technical Training Centre located in Ikeja. Lagos.
- Tralnees will be exposed to classroom, hands-on sessions, and on-the-job training experience in Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plant in Ikeja, Lagos State.
- On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation and may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th April, 2021.
Job Title: CCL Finance Analyst
Job ID: R - 45657
Time Type: Full time
Job Type: Regular
- A successful CCL Finance Analyst is one who can support a strong finance strategy within the Franchise to drive growth and profitability.
Function Related Activities / Key Responsibilities
- Partner with senior leaders and CFO to manage all Franchise and/or Customer activities at the Franchise/Zone Unit level, to drive alignment across multiple senior stakeholders, and to develop the key insights needed to inform strategic priorities, including:
- Gain insights and brainstorm with customers/Bottlers on business issues; Prepare & support internal stakeholders on on-going negotiations
- Maximize NSR / Profit for Global / Pan Africa Customer
- Standardize Business Models
- Rebate and deduction negotiations with external parties
- Set spend objectives and requirements (joint planning with bottlers / customers)
- Support the routines of the area, such as Actual, Business Plan, Rolling Estimate analysis of customers P&L.
- Support ad-hoc analysis and demands related to KA finance area.
Related Work Experience:
- 4 - 5 years in financial planning or commercial finance experience
- Highly efficient communicator and influencer at all levels
- Analytical and Numerical skills
- Financial Analysis
- Agile ways of working
- Advanced technical skills
Interested and qualified candidates should:Click here to apply