Job Title: Content Manager
- The client provides access to the knowledge, tools and resources to make parenting fun and is located in Alagomeji, Yaba.
- The role is responsible for implementing content and social media strategy in order to increase our clientâ€™s online presence and improve marketing and sales efforts.
Job Duties, Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Upload and schedule 4-5 videos onto YouTube each month, take transcripts of the video and create blog posts from the transcripts, embed the youtube video on the blog, format the blog post, proofread, and schedule post.
- Repurpose longer form content (from the blog/youtube) and create various types of shorter evergreen content across Pinterest and Instagram (and share to Facebook).
- Create and embed graphics for blog posts using canva templates.
- Conduct work in batches so that 4-5 pieces of monthly blog content as well as daily pinterest pins and instagram posts are ready to be scheduled once each month.
- Publish content on Pinterest and Instagram using Tailwind scheduler, Tailwind Smart Loops, and Tailwind Communities to schedule posts.
- Monitor and maintain the business Tailwind account to optimize performance of content and account.
- Make use of pre-designed Canva templates to design the content for Pinterest Pins and Instagram Posts.
- Respond to followers and comments on the social platforms i.e Youtube, IG and Pinterest as well as monitor customer reviews
- Create a bi-monthly performance report after reviewing analytics and key performance metrics on the blog posts, youtube videos, pinterest pins and instagram posts.
- Manage and access files related to work in Google Drive.
- Meet with the CEO every two weeks for 60-90 minutes to go over reports, discuss trends, coordinate future content and strategize any growth objectives
- Stay up to date with latest content and social media best practices and trends
- Knowledge of content writing best practices
- Good experience in content creation or social media management at least 2 years.
- Excellent English language writing and editing skills
- Quality work and attention to detail. Proofreading, proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation as well as creating great looking content that is savable and shareable
- Basic knowledge of marketing on Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube.
- Basic SEO skills and comfortable with Wordpress
- Comfortable with Canva
- Knowledge of keyword research
- Critical thinking and Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Resourceful when it comes to locating information and research to complete a project
- Video editing is not a requirement of the role, but having the ability to trim something in a pinch is helpful
- Willingness to learn and open to new ideas
- Muslim faithful preferred.
NGN 1,200,000 Annually.
Application Deadline 29th April, 2021.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
The objective of the Social Media Manager is to represent Grazel Homes on all online platforms by building a social media presence for the brand. The social media manager will be responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring the company's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, and increase sales.
- He/she is required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content, engage influencers, manage posts and the online community by responding to comments, attending to messages, customer complaints/ enquiries and will oversee customer service across all platforms.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Build a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitor the company's brand on social media.
- Build brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Manage online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Respond to comments on social accounts.
- Oversees customer service provided via social media.
- Analyze data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Drive Sales & marketing initiatives to increase revenue
Competencies and Qualifications
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan and channels.
- Ability to develop and deliver the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Hands on experience in content management
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Excellent Analytical, Multitasking and Copywriting skills
- Excellent Time Management and Communication skills
- B.Sc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
Job Title: Operations Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Responsible For: CSE / OE, Support Staff
- This position exists to ensure smooth running of operations and overall client satisfaction, adequate staff supervision to ensure consistency in delivery of service to client in a smooth and efficient manner.
- Maintain high standards of customer service.
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Ensure smooth running of day to day activities
- Stock Monitoring and inventory taking
- Ensure smooth business transactions are carried out
- Drive growth strategy based on client/ market patterns observed
- Improve on brand management
- Develop strategic goals to increase turnover and profitability of the company
- Ensure timely execution of tasks
- Minimum of B.Sc in Business related fied
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Good project management skills
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong people management skills.
- Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to coordinate many projects at the same time.
- Multi skilled and multi tasked.
- Analytical, highly organized and attention to detail.
Job Title: Customer Service Personnel / Operations Executive
- The role is an encompassing and evolving role that will involve administrative management, customer service, and brand management.
- The successful candidate will be tasked with the duties stated in this document and others as may be decided by the CEO.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Convert potential customers by recommending goods or services and demonstrating how they benefit the customer personally
- Respond to customer inquiries about available products and services
- Establish new customer accounts, recording account information on written forms or digitally
- Listen to customer concerns and complaints with the goal of identifying the causes of the problem
- Inventory management and stock taking.
- Refer advanced cases to management for resolution, providing background information as necessary
- Maintain and regularly update financial account information using computer software programs
- Anticipate customer needs, following up with previous customers to offer reorders or additional services
- Executing marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships, and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability.
- Increasing product sales and market share.
- Collaborating with different teams such as marketing, creative, legal, etc.
- Ensuring that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand and company values.
- Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate a high volume of prospective clients
- Engage prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and follow up with them in order to close the business deals.
- Develop creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the companyâ€™s growth plan.
- Determine cross-selling opportunities among different products and services offered by the organization.
- Maintain client relationship management database and utilize it to manage customer contacts and mailing lists.
- Implementation of operational policies and procedures.
- Actively involved in the day-to-day running of the store activities.
- Maintain the approved look and feel of the store at all times
- Carry out daily administrative tasks
- Graduate Degree in Management, Social Sciences, Operations
- Minimum of Two years of related work experience
- Innovative and analytical mind set
- Computer literacy and ability to use Office Applications
- Ability to relate well with people with a view to converting leads
- Great communication skills (Verbal, Presentation)
- Smart, Critical, strategic and creative thinking
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
Objective / Purpose:
- Provide excellent executive support to the CEO in a high paced environment.
- The role is responsible for assisting the CEO with their daily business and Tasks.
- To help with Time Management/ daily management of Administrative and other miscellaneous Tasks.
- The rolehelps the CEO manage her work schedule hence giving her time to focus on other strategic duties which directly increases the CEO’s productivity.
- The role is responsible for taking smart managerial decisions on behalf of the CEO.
- The role is responsible for acting as first point of contact to the CEO within and outside the Organization.
Functionally Reports To:
Job Duties / Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- To help with Time and daily management of schedules
- Maintaining and developing office filing system
- Act as a gatekeeper to the CEO
- Arranging travel arrangements and also travelling with the CEO
- Setting up meetings and taking appointments
- Create a workable schedule for the CEO
- Take notes at meetings and scheduled appointments.
- Carry out research and make presentations
- Track and monitor Administrative Expenses.
Job Specification and Qualifications
- First degree in Any Field ( Business Administration or Social Sciences Preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years experienceworking as an Executive / Personal Assistant preferably at top-tier and Fast paced Company.
Functional / Technical / Competence Requirements
- Extremely Proactive individual with ability to priotize tasks.
- Experience working with High networth and top tier clients
- Strong Managerial skills with ability to takesmart decisions.
- In depth knowledge of Experiential and Events Industry
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be flexible and results oriented
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to work with and learn new technologies
- Must be action oriented with excellent follow through
- Attention to details.
- Ability to work long hours under intense pressure
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
Work Cycle (Hours / Days)
- Monday - Friday (9.00 am - 5.00 pm)
- Role will require frequent late hours and fast paced, busy schedules, as expected in an Events Company.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.