Job Title: Data Center Technical Manager (BMS / Plant Operator / PPM)
Employment Type: Full Time
We are recruiting for a Data Center for the Following Positions:
- Technical Manager
- Plant Operator
- Building Management System Operator
- Data Center Plant Protective Maintenance Planner
Technical Manager Job Description
- Ability to develop and manage the Systems team, Update, maintain, enforce & control Data Centre policies.
- Ability to build consensus within teams and among peers’ teams
- Ability to Continuously improve the people, process, and technology
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with business department leaders and associates
- Ability to develop and accomplish the annual and multi-year technology roadmap
- Ability to establish and manage project scopes and schedules
- Ability to support efforts and needs of the development and database/business intelligence teams
- Ability to successful hand-off/transition of new production systems/technology to appropriate groups
- Ability to restrict and monitor access control into the Data Centre, maintain ownership of change management request for the Data Centre.
Technical Manager Requirements
- B.Sc in Engineering, Information Systems or related field with a minimum of 6 years work experience and a similar but significant related and demonstrable work experiences in data Centre Or in an in IT infrastructure in medium to large corporate environments
- Demonstrated experience in the management of enterprise infrastructure teams.
Application Deadline 30th April, 2021.
Job Title: Production Manager (Furniture Factory)
Job Application Code: PM - 001
Location: Ikorodu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Apt understanding and ability to practically implement industry manufacturing policies and processes with minimum or no error rate.
- Ability to create strategy, drive implementation, monitor compliance and write effective progress reports suitable for reference and decision making.
- Collaborating with quality control managers to establish and execute quality control processes.
- Ability to program and operate SCM CNC Router machine, CNC Beamsaw, Edge banding machines and other furniture equipments.
- Ability to interpret, analyse and process job orders to finish goods.
- Ability to generate accurate cutting list and production drawings (using AutoCAD) from job orders.
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate and manage furniture production efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to manage production manpower (skilled and unskilled) of at least 60 people efficiently
- Ability to increase capacity utilisation and furniture productivity by at least 70%.
- B.Sc. in Industrial Management or related field with a minimum of 6 years experience in furniture production; three years in management position.
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: [email protected] using the Job Title & Job Application Code as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview