- The Financial Controller will be responsible for all aspects of the Oil & Gas company's accounting / financial management.
- Ability to coordinate tax planning throughout the fiscal year; files annual corporate tax return.
- Ability to audits accounts to ensure compliance with state and federal regulations; coordinates with outside auditors and provides needed information for the annual external audit.
- Ability to presents recommendations to management on short- and long-term financial objectives and policies
- Ability to ensure compliance with local, state and federal governments requirements.
- Ability to oversee preparation of business activity reports, financial forecasts, and annual budgets.
- Ability to oversee the production of periodic financial reports; ensure that the reported results comply with generally accepted accounting practices/financial reporting standards/industry standards.
- Ability to develop plan for financial growth, evaluate and manage risk
- Ability to establish internal control and guidelines for accounting transactions and budget preparation.
- Ability to manage the company's fixed Asset and Inventory Accounting, Financial Accounting and Reporting, Statutory Schedules, Monthly Accruals and Prepayment, etc.
Qualification and Experience
- BSc. in Accounting, Finance, Economics or relevant field, ICAN certification is essential with a minimum of five Years as a CFO
- Oil and Gas Industry experience, Profound management, supervisory and organizational skills is recommended.
- Proficient in accounting software (Sage) and Microsoft Office
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 15th May, 2021.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.