- He is to inspect products and materials for defects or deviation from manufacturers or industry specifications and standards.
- Read and understand blue prints and specifications.
- Remove and segregate all products and materials that fail to meet specifications.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products
- Compile and report inspection data.
- Help in performing root cause analysis of production problem
- Calibrate and maintain records of inspection and measuring equipment.
- Maintain or observe operations to ensure that they meet production standards.
- Recommend adjustments to the process or assembly to ensure compliance.
- Inspect materials or products being produced.
- Accept or reject finished items or those in process.
- Minimum working experience of 5 years of related experience preferably in plastic furniture production etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with passport photographs to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th May, 2021