- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day online activities.
- Devise strategy to drive online traffic to Company’s website, analyze key metrics and adjust strategy as needed.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social media campaigns.
- Create, curate and manage all published content and graphics (images, video, written and audio) on all social media platforms.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross promotions.
- Compile reports quarterly showing results (Returns on Investment).
- Degree in a relevant discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Candidate must possess excellent graphics design skills.
- Hands on experience with social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas.
Job Title: Bartender / Mixologist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our client is seeking to recruit a mixologist/ Bartender for its daily operations.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of an SSCE / GCE / NECO qualification.
- Ability to prepare variety of cocktails.
- Must have at least 3 years experience as a mixologist/ bartender.
- Ability to satisfy patrons’ requests in a timely manner.
- Ability to keep well-stocked bar with an adequate supply of liquor, beer, wine, mixers, ice, napkins, straws, glassware, and other accessories.
- Ability to assess customer preferences and making drink recommendations.
- Ability to provide positive and friendly guest experience by interacting with patrons.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th May, 2021.