Apply for Operations Manager at Bytefin Nigeria Limited
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the business and share performance report with the team members
- Ensure proper documentation of customers in due time and check-in for accuracy
- Ensure team members keeps to the QA deliverables of the business
- Interact closely with team members in the course of work to ensure that everyone is carried along and updated on work progress to achieve maximum results.
- Evaluate performance records of team members periodically to ensure that they meet up to their KPI and align with business objectives
- Create a good relationship with team members and motivates them to put in their best to work to achieve maximum profit.
- Coach team members on the best ways to carry out their duties by transferring expert knowledge to them to boost their skills.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree / HND / Master’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the fintech industry especially the loan business
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisorin the loan business
- Enjoys solving problems
- Excellent communication skill
- Organization and time management skills
- Good PC Skills especially MS skills
- Good listening skills and excellent questioning technique.
St. Claire Specialist Clinic
Chief Security Officer at a Medium Scale Poultry Farm
Co-creation Hub Nigeria (CcHUB)