- You will be required to direct and coordinate the overall activities of the Security Department, guarantee the safety of all the guests, employees, and hotel property, give direction and control all activities relating to the Security department, ensure the hotel meets guest satisfaction objectives. Responsible to create and coordinate training or anything related to employee development programs.
- Be aware of the Security policies and procedures of the Hotel, and ensure that at all times in all areas of the Hotel that they are being strictly adhered to.
- Be responsible for formulating the departmental plan and supervise it to be followed up.
- Conduct regular operational meetings to review, monitor, adjust and upgrade the performance of the Department as a whole, explaining new directions and policies and procedures at the same time.
- Conducts frequent front and back of house checks ensuring the procedures, standards of employee grooming and manning levels are in order and takes appropriate action where necessary.
- Conforms to and enface policies & procedures and rules & regulations as laid down by ACCOR and the hotel in order to achieve the highest levels of uniformity and guest service.
- Establish control procedures in all operation aspects in accordance with hotel’s policy.
- Implement and enforces safety regulations and house rules.
- Investigate cases happened in the hotel. Should criminal cases are occurred in the hotel, Assist Police to do investigation work.
- Maintain a Hotel logbook on incidents, complaints etc. and refer them, if required to the appropriate department for follow up action.
- Prepare job responsibilities of the security department. Adjust and update it according to the working situation.
- Prepare the plan (especially during the densely populated or vehicle period) for external traffic, so as to keep the hotel area in good order.
- Train personnel according to established procedures and security training conducts training meetings to discuss problems and future plans, gives information and assignment.
N80,000 - N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
2nd May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using 'CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER' as the subject of the email.