- Helps provide smooth running services and a high standard of production by managing his/her section
- Works autonomously to produce dishes in compliance with cooking instructions
- Supervises the commis chefs' work
- Contributes globally to guest satisfaction through the quality of his/her work and exemplary behavior
- Adopts appropriate All Seasons service-oriented behaviors and attitudes, focusing on the brand's guiding principles of Simplicity, Quality, Sociability & Interactivity
- Leads the team under his/her responsibility and creates a good working atmosphere
- Organises and supervises the work carried out by commis chefs and apprentices operating in his/her section
- Informs the team about cost optimisation and the reduction of raw material wastage; tracks implementation
- Trains commis chefs, apprentices and interns to a high standard
- Attends meetings and briefings for kitchen staff
- Maintains good working relationships with the other hotel departments
- Informs and listens to, consults and involves the team in the life of the hotel and network, allocating responsibility as appropriate
- Ensures that the workplace remains clean and the safety of consumable goods by always respecting HACCP regulations
- Respects the instructions and safety guidelines for the equipment used
- Applies the hotel's security regulations (in case of fire etc)
- Respects the hotel's commitments to the "Environment Charter" (saving energy, recycling, sorting waste etc).
Qualifications and Requirements
- Vocational Certificate or Diploma in Catering & Hotel Management or similar field
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in similar role
- A thorough and organised approach to work
- Excellent personal hygiene
- Team leader
- Attention to detail and quality
- Attractive Salary: Our goal is to acknowledge our employees' skills and performance, while at the same time respecting the principles of fairness and non-discrimination.
- Regular Support: Meeting in a calm setting, conducting an appraisal, and setting targets is a valuable process, both for managers and employees. Several meetings or discussions are held throughout the year to facilitate dialogue and motivate teams.
- Wellness for all: With operations over 63 countries, we strive to ensure the well-being, health, and safety of all our teams. Accor is extremely attentive to its employees and their loved ones.
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.