Job Number: 21017452
Location: Marriott Hotel - Ikeja, Lagos
Brand: Marriott Hotels Resorts
Job Category: Finance & Accounting
Position Type: Non-Management
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Organize, secure, and maintain all files, records, cash and cash equivalents in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Record, store, access, and / or analyze computerized financial information. Classify, code, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals, ledgers, and/or computers.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified. Audit cashier banks periodically according to SOPs. Maintain, distribute, and record petty cash, cashier banks, and contracts.
- Document, maintain, communicate, and act upon all Cash Variances according to SOPs. Act as liaison between property and armored car service or primary banking institution.
- Participate in internal, external, and regulatory audit processes and ensure compliance with SOPs.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information.
- Protect company assets.
- Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Prepare and review written documents accurately and completely
- Answer telephones using appropriate etiquette; ensure that coworkers understand their tasks.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Support team to reach common goals.
- Listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online