- To seek prospects which would lead to potential sales and generate revenue for the Company both in the long and short term.
- To provide technical expertise in ensuring success in completion of projects both on and off field.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for account management of existing customers, as well as finding new prospects and establishing new business.
- Makes technical presentations and provides customers with technical knowledge of the products available.
- Visits customers, carry out site surveys, generate detailed site visit report and discusses any potential requirements customers may have.
- Proposals development and management
- Conducts marketing campaigns and promotion by engagement of contractors, artisans, etc., through group & individual meetings
- Promote the Company’s range of product offerings and services, attend trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Gathering business intelligence from appropriate sources
- Building viable network in the industry that would be useful to the organisation’s objectives
- Source innovative avenues of doing business efficiently
- Stay aware of new trends in the oil and gas as well as other industries
- Use technical skills and experience in driving sales
- Develop in-depth understanding of products offered and services rendered
- Support and suggest improvements to business development processes
- Identifies operational problems by observing and studying system functioning and performance results;
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Provides operational management information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing operating and engineering data and trends.
Job & Main Specifications (Education/Knowledge, Skills, Attributes, Experience & Other Required Details)
Education & Experience:
- First Degree in Engineering or any related field
- Professional qualification from a recognized professional body or institution
- 2 - 5 years sales experience in Manufacturing, Power and Oil & Gas Industry
- 3 - 6 years’ experience in Engineering Sales, Operations and Business Development.
- In-depth industry and market knowledge
- Customer Relationship Management
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Tendering & Proposals Management
- Project & Contract Administration
- Vendor Management.
Skills / Physical Competencies:
- Relationship Management
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Interpersonal skills
- Presentation skills
- Good Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills.
- Emotional Intelligence
Technical Skills & Competence Requirements:
- Sales, Operations, Maintenance, Installation & Commissioning of Rotating Equipment’s
- Microsoft Office
- SAP Business 1
- USE of CRM ERP
- Computer and Information technology adaptability
- Practical Project management of Engineering related Projects
- Conversant with Engineering principles.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online