- We are looking for highly meticulous, organized candidates for the position of Documentation Specialist/officers. Documentation Specialists are responsible for outlining a long-term storage strategy, working with colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation practice across various cities.
- Documentation Specialists will physically exert themselves with the moving of files and boxes within their localities.
- Organizing an archiving system.
- Labelling, sorting and categorizing documents for ease of use.
- Retrieving documents upon request.
- Outlining a long-term storage strategy.
- Adhering to regulatory requirements.
- Working with colleagues to ensure consistency of documentation practice in their area of assignment.
- Efficient documentation usage.
- Assisting with both internal and external audits.
- Ensuring documentation integrity.
- Controlling access to documents.
- Removing documents that are obsolete.
- Utilizing storage software and applications for electronic filing.
- Performing transcription and conversion work.
- Proofreading documents upon request.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, HND, OND qualification with 0 - 2 years work experience.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Multitasking ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good interpersonal skills.
N80,000 - N120,000 / month
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using Job Title as the subject of the email.