- The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the Chief Operations Officer and Executive Director.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the CEO, Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records
- Performs additional duties as assigned by executives.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences/ Secretarial Studies/ Law.
- At least four years of related experience required.
Required Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and record keeping systems.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified canidates should send their resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates would be contacted.