- Manage the packaging machines to ensure the machines are able to deliver designed output and attain high Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
- Ensure compliance to maintenance schedule of the packaging machines and monitor all packaging equipment supplies.
- Work with the Technical Manager to evaluate all projects and recommend ways to reduce cost and maintenance time and improve efficiency of all processes.
- Determine standards for each packaging machine and ensure compliance.
- Manage and oversee the packing Machine technical staff to achieve operational objectives, provide directions, information and training.
- Ensure the packaging machines meet environment, health, and safety regulations.
- HND / First Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Professional membership & certifications: COREN or NSE certification or equivalent internationally recognized professional qualification
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of ten years cognate experience.
- Good knowledge of Pasta Packaging Machines (Stiavelli, Altopack, Rovema, Bosch etc).
The Person Must:
- Have the ability to troubleshoot and propose solution to issues.
- Have good leadership skill
- Have sound communication skill.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online