- Responsible for directing and supervising the activities of assigned personnel involved in the maintenance of Electrical Equipment while ensuring quick response and resolution.
- Review maintenance work orders to determine priority of need based on production schedules and urgency of problems.
- Participate in diagnosis and repair of major breakdown and to estimate time of repair and ensure timely return of repaired equipment.
- Carryout planned preventive measures within scheduled time to ensure equipment availability.
- Maintain and update a log of maintenance work done for reference purposes.
- Minimum of OND in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- 2 years cognate experience.
- Good knowledge of Pasta Production & Maintenance.
The Person Must:
- Have good leadership skill
- Have sound communication skill
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online