- Apply deep technical expertise in the provision of bespoke tax solutions
- Support multinational companies in addressing complex tax issues
- Display proficiency in national and international tax regulations
- Manage multiple tax engagements and liaise with relevant tax authorities
- Work with teams of tax experts across multiple jurisdictions
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper/upper credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- CITN/ICAN/ACCA qualified
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced MS Office skills (particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Good understanding of the various industries ranging from consumer, energy, financial services and telecommunications; or demonstrable specialist knowledge of any industries
- Top notch understanding and application of relevant accounting standards such as IAS 12 + IFRIC 23 (Interpretation), IAS 16, IAS 19, IAS 41, IFRS 6, IFRS 9, IFRS 16, IFRS 5
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good working capital management, submission of timesheets as appropriate, understanding timelines, development of templates for specific task and management of client relationships
- Good working professional relationship with the tax authority, especially with FIRS
- Admirable professional outlook
The Impact You Will Make:
- Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration, and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you will find unrivalled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
How You Will Grow:
- At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University Leadership Centre. https://deloitte.zoomforth.com/du
- Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves in doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/impact-that-matters.html
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Recruiter Tips: We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do a research to know some background about our firm and the business area you are applying to.