Job Title: FrontEnd Angular
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Developing product analysis tasks.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver
Job Title: Microsoft SharePoint Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are looking to hire a talented MicrosoftSharePoint Developer to create customized SharePoint solutions for our company
- As a Microsoft SharePoint Developer, you will be responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff.
- Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements
- Setting tasks and development goals
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies
- Testing and debugging code
- Reviewing website interface and software stability
- Troubleshooting software issues
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications
- Providing systems training to staff and customers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.
Note: Candidates must reside in Abuja