Job Title: Grant and Relationship Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Research grant opportunities to determine an appropriate match with GirlCode Academy, level of priority and likelihood of award.
- Collaborate with the team to determine funding priorities, proposal outcomes, training activities, and data to support grant requests.
- Maintain electronic files of all grant proposal submissions.
- Track status of all grant proposals, total funds requested from all sources, for what purpose, the amount awarded and denied, deadlines, and reporting requirements.
- Prepare bi-monthly grants report for presentation to grants team, program staff, and relevant committees.
- Process grants agreements, reporting requirements, and prepare and send acknowledgements to grantors, and for declined grants, contact grantor for denial reason and opportunities for future application.
- Write and/or edit grant proposal narrative collect/prepare supporting documents.
- Collect accurate program and organizational data from the GCA team responsible for tracking such data.
- Ensure all grant proposals are accurate, reviewed and edited by the GCA team.
- Submit complete and professionally prepared grant requests by deadlines established by the grantor, or when no deadline exists, by the date determined by the grants team.
- Grant-researching and Grant-writing experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal/oral communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others as part of a team.
- Ability to research, assess, curate, and condense information into concise and reasonable goals, objectives, and descriptions, and to communicate that information clearly and succinctly, both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize projects and tasks.
- Behave as a professional representative of GCA and communicate the mission and activities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st May, 2021.