Job Title: Driver
- Ensure that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing.
- Keep the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance and promptly informing the procurement manager when any malfunction is noticed.
- Adjust travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction.
- Report any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management.
- Safely transport company staff as well as various products and materials to and from specified locations in a timely manner.
- Carry out vehicle maintenance checks.
- Provide accurate time records of other work activities outside working hours.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Top management.
- A valid Driver’s License and any other relevant permits required by the government.
- At least 5 year relevant work experience in driving.
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to write and speak.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Must reside close to the company’s location.
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 7th May, 2021.