Job Title: Sales Advisor
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Ilorin - Kwara, Uyo - Akwa Ibom, Ibadan - Oyo, Enugu, Benue, Port Harcourt - Rivers and Kaduna
Slots: 9 Openings
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities / Duties
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
- Candidates should possess an OND, HND / B.Sc qualification with 1 - 2 years work experience
- Experience in Sales
- Competency in English
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
Salary and Benefits
- N31,000 monthly Salary.
- Leave Allowances
- 13th Month Salary
- Commission on target achievement
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using "Sales Advisor" as the subject of the mail.