- Transporting clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner
- Arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle
- Planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Minimum visual acuity of 20/50 (or corrected to 20/50)
- Familiarity with GPS devices
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Availability to occasionally take weekend and night shifts
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- Minimum Age: 30 years
- A high school diploma
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.