Job Title: Marketing Executive
Locations: Lagos, Abuja, Kano, Port Harcourt, Calabar and Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate shall be responsible for the sales and marketing of company’s products in accordance with the overall company goals and vision.
- The successful candidate shall be responsible for the creation and distribution of all varieties of company’s products.
- The successful candidate shall be responsible for preparing and managing a marketing plan for the company’s products, idea and events.
- The successful candidate shall develop new marketing initiatives such as the use of automated technologies and order management software to fulfill orders and make supplies while strengthening engagement with target audience/customers.
- The successful candidate shall be responsible for current trends and create brand awareness and also promote the company’s overall brand identity.
- The successful candidate shall attend marketing summit, conferences and seminars as required.
- The successful candidate shall ensure targets and deadlines are met and must understand the marketing terrain.
- Applicant must have either NCE, ND, HND, or B.Sc. degree in marketing, business administration or related field.
- Applicant must be very smart and must have a good knowledge of current and relevant marketing tactics for published materials.
- Applicant must have a good knowledge of schools and educational institutions around his/her coverage location.
- Applicant must have good digital marketing and advertising skills.
- Applicant must have excellent communication and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
16th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.