Job Title: Media and Public Relationship Officer
Locations: Delta, Ekiti and Kwara
Employment Type: Full Time
- Work as part of an account team where you’ll plan, develop and implement PR strategies
- Build strong relationships and networks with colleagues, clients and the media and answer enquiries from the media and other organisations
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for opportunities for clients
- Research, write and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Collate and analyse media coverage
- Write and edit in-house magazines, case studies, speeches, articles and annual reports
- Prepare and supervise the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes
- Devise photo opportunities and coordinate studio or location photography
- Organise events (such as press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours), source speakers and seek out sponsorship opportunities
- Maintain and update information on the organisation's website
- Manage and update information and engage with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook
- Prepare regular client reports and attend client meetings
- Commission market research
- Undertake research for new business proposals and present them to potential new clients
- Foster good community relations through events such as open days and through involvement in community initiatives
- Manage the PR aspect of a potential crisis situation.
- Interested candidates should possess an OND / NCE with 1 - 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.