Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Locations: Bodija - Oyo, Kachia & Zaria - Kaduna, Ikorodu - Lagos, and Sango-Ota - Ogun
Employment Type: Contract
- As a Direct Sales Agent, you will be responsible for opening and managing new accounts.
- Identify and understand the need of the Customer
- Ensure Customer profile falls within focus segment i.e. Blue, Silver or SME
- Sell the Banks Products proactively to new / prospective customers
- Obtain relevant documents on all Bank products sold, e.g. identity document, business registration documents etc
- Ensure timely submission of weekly sales activity reports to Direct Sales Manager
- Participate in weekly / monthly sales performance review meetings
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities, budget achievements and cross-sell referrals
- Cross-sell opportunities identified should be referred to the Direct Sales Manager
- Ensure accuracy of all bank forms and documents executed by the Customer
- Ensure timely processing of all initiated Customer transactions, with specific emphasis on account opening and cheque book issuance
- Update call memo on a daily basis
- Ensure assigned sales target and budgets are met
- Participate in tactical sales / marketing activities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Previous 1 - 4 years experience as a DSA in a financial institution preferred
- HND / B.Sc. in any relevant discipline.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.