Job Title: Director of Administration
- The Director of Administration shall be responsible to the Medical Director for day-to-day general administration of the Hospital.
- He shall be Chief Adviser to the Medical Director on general administrative matter sand Secretary to the Board of Management.
In addition, the Director of Administration shall;
- Take charge of the Department responsible for administration;
- Participate in formulation, execution and review of policies as directed by the Medical Director and/or the Board;
- Coordinate the activities of support departments in the Hospital;
- Conduct the correspondence of the Board and keep the records of the Hospital;
- Perform such other functions as the Board or the Medical Director may from time to time assign to Him/her.
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates must possess a good First Degree in Hospital / Health Services Management, Humanities or Social Sciences from a recognized University.
- Candidates must have not less than twenty (20) years of post-qualification experience.
- Possession of Master's Degree or any other relevant higher degree would be an added advantage
- Membership of the Institute of Health Services Administrators of Nigeria (IHSAN) or any other recognized professional certificates is an added advantage.
- Working experience in the Hospital is an added advantage.
- The Director of Administration shall hold office effective from the date of appointment inclusive of any period previously served as a Director in any other organization in the Public Service, provided the officer has not attained the mandatory retirement age of sixty (60) years or thirty five (35) years of service (whichever comes first) and on such terms and conditions as may be specified in the letter of appointment.
Salary and Conditions of Service
- Salary and the conditions of service shall be in accordance with the Public Service salary structure for this category of officers.
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are to forward fifteen (15) copies of their Application accompanied with photocopies of their credentials and Curriculum Vitae highlighting the following:
- Full name
- Place and date of birth
- Home address
- Contact address
- Marital status
- Institutions attended with dates
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates
- Working experience with dates
- Present employment Indicating present status and salary
- Extra-curricular activities
The Application and the attachment should be in a sealed envelope marked "Application for the Post of Director of Administration" at the top left hand corner of the envelop, addressed and sent to:
The Medical Director,
Federal Medical Centre, Katsina,
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees one of whom must be within the rank of Directorate Cadre.
- Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referee.