Job Title: Maintenance Manager, MNM
Reference: PIR 4239PHR00054
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job type/Contract: TBD.
Job Summary / Role Description
- Responsible of the activities relevant to the maintenance engineering and training services.
Duties and Responsibilities
- He coordinates the internal resources assigned to the group and the engineering services external.
- Responsible of the activities relevant to the maintenance engineering and training services. He coordinates the internal resources assigned to the group and the engineering services external.
- Assure the preparation of the home office deliverables, their consistency with contract requirements, their quality.
- Assure the compliance of the assigned budget, both cost and Manpower.
- Interact with the Engineering Departments, Client and Vendors representatives in the execution of the job.
- Conduct training to the Client personnel, according to contract requirements, coordinating all the resources required, either internal or external or Vendor.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Facility Management.
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluent English;
- Excellent IT and analytical skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills. Self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
- Attention to detail, and the ability to read and draft blueprints (as-builts), negotiation / customer relation skills, strong communications and interpersonal skills, leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only spontaneous candidates will be considered for this position.
- The information submitted shall include:
- Expected salary (year, gross)
- Notice period (weeks)
- Email address of the candidate.