Job Title: Front Desk / Receptionist
- Greeting people entering the building, answering any questions, providing directions and alerting staff when someone is there to meet or visit them
- Answering a multiple line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions or taking messages and delivering them within our message system along with setting up conference calls as requested
- Managing the building log of who is entering and exiting the building
- Accepting deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients using the office mailing system and ensure they get to the recipient in a timely manner while also managing outgoing mail and packages for the company.
- Maintain the reception area, keeping it clean and free of clutter
- Assist new applicants who come into the building to apply for positions, including providing them with applications, pens and clipboards along with any reference material they may need, such as telephone directories or Wi-Fi passwords.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required
- High School Diploma
- At least two years of training or experience in customer service and office work
- Computer proficiency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently Preferred
- College degree in business administration
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Locations: Kaduna, Zaria, kafachan - Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
A Marketer works with other members of a sales or marketing team to plan:
- To execute and monitor a successful marketing campaign.
Their duties and responsibilities often include:
- Collaborating with sales, marketing, advertising, product design and product development team members to planning promotional marketing campaigns.
- Creating editorial and content creation calendars for various media platforms and outlets.
- Assisting with the design, negotiation and placement of billboards, traditional media ads on TV and radio, social media ads and email blastsProducing a brand style guide that best captures the company or client's voice and mission.
- Helping team leads set, allocate and monitor the budget of each projectMeeting with clients to discuss brand guidelines, goals, budget and timelines.
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience's needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing campaigns.
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn't and what can be improved.
- Reviewing the progress and success of a campaign, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new campaigns as necessary.
Skills and Qualifications
A Marketer uses various soft skills and industry knowledge to create and execute marketing plans for their company or clients, including:
- Effective writing, speaking, presenting and active listening skills
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to collaborate with management, team members, clients and customers where applicable
- Familiarity with content management systems, webpage analytics, customer relationship management and other relevant software Data analysis, critical thinking, problem-solving and decision-making
Job Title: Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our company is looking for a Sales Representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Generating leads, Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports. Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or related field.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Electrical engineers are incredibly important to the world we live in today. They help to provide systems and machinery that we simply couldn’t live without and are needed to help businesses in a wide range of sectors thrive.
- The nature of their job and industry they work in will largely impact their working environment, but electrical engineers can expect to spend the majority of their time in offices, workshops, laboratories and factories. For some electrical engineers, there’s also an opportunity to work overseas, either as a consultant or as a contractor.
The usual day-to-day responsibilities of an electrical engineer will depend on their specific role and industry they’re associated with, but here we’ve given an overview of their daily tasks:
- Design and develop electrical products in line with customer requirements and ensure they comply with the relevant/latest regulations.
- Evaluate the efficiency of electrical systems, machinery, components and products.
- Apply knowledge of electricity to design testing methods for different systems. This will allow them to understand the capabilities of electrical systems and machinery.
- Understand design specifications and technical drawings.Assure product quality by conducting thorough and reliable tests.Research/test manufacturing methods and materials.
- Use computer-assisted engineering and design software to create technical plans.Utilise design software to create prototypes of products.
- Monitor a product and improve on future design.Service and maintain electrical systems.Collect, analyse, interpret and summarise data into written product reports.
- Estimate project timescales, as well as material, construction and labour costs.Liaise with client/other members working on the project.
- Attend educational/technical training and workshops to maintain professional knowledge.Attend meetings and give presentations to managers/clients.
- Candidates who have a Degree in either Electrical or Electronic Engineering, demonstrating their understanding and knowledge of the Technical industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 18th May, 2021.