Job Title: Assistant Chaplain
Employment type: Full Time
- Assist the Chaplain in the performance of his duties.
- Act for him in his absence in line with the provision of the Chapel’s Constitution.
The candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- He must be born again and baptized in the Holy Ghost.
- The candidate must be of good character with a high sensefintgrity.
- Education and Training:
- The candidate must possess a minimum of a good first degree from a recognized university. A postgraduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must have undergone training in a recognized school of theotogylseminary.
- The candidate must be an ordained Priest/Minister in any of the denominations within the Christian Council of Nigeria (CCN).
- The candidate must have at least five(S) years post-ordination experience.
- Age: The candidate should be between thirty-five (35) and fifty (50) years of age at the time of engagement.
- Marital status: The candidate must be happily married and his wife must be wilting to live with him in the Chapel residence.
- Tenure: He shall be appointed for a three-year term, subject to a renewal by the Chapel Committee up to a maximum of nine (9) years.
Conditions of Service
- The conditions of service are as approved by the Chapel Committee.
Application Closing Date
5th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following:
- A handwritten and signed application.
- Ten (10) copies of current Curriculum vitae, stating contact address, telephone number and email address. in addition to other details.
- Ten (10) copies of a set of relevant credentials.
- Three (3) sealed reference letters, one (1) of which must be from the applicant’s Bishop or equivalent position.
All applications should be enclosed in a sealed envelope, addressed and sent to:
Selection Board, All Saints’ Chapel,
University Of Benin, Benin City.
by post, courier or hand delivery on or before the application closing date. The position. “Assistant Chaplain” should be clearly indicated on the top left hand corner of the envelope.