Job Title: Area Sales Manager (2/3 – Wheelers)
Locations: (Jos) - Plateau, Bauchi, Kastina, Zamfara, (Port - Harcourt) - Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, Imo, Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client, a pioneer in the automotive sector in the field of 2/3 Wheelers currently has openings for Area Sales Managers in Jos, Bauchi, Kastina, Zamfara, Phc, Akwa-Ibom, Imo & Enugu.
- The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for establishing and growing the 2/3 wheeler business covering both passenger and cargo segments in these locations and also be responsible for channel development, processes, profitability and revenue growth for the company.
- Developing sales strategies and increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures, make qualitative technical reports, case studies and analysis
- Development and execution of marketing strategies and policies to increase market share in the region
- To ensure regional commercial development of two/three-wheelers.
- To maintain dealers, fleet owners and riders relationship
- Development of dealer expansion network strategies for growth
- Work with unions, tricycle associations, technicians associations and park leaders to ensure market development and expansion
- Distribution channel management for two/three-wheelers in the region
- Conduct regular market intelligence research to know the activities of competitions and report to management.
- To increase market share growth by right product promotion and brand management.
- Management of sales activities, spare parts, and service (3S network) operations.
- Handling of complaints from dealers, fleet owners, riders to ensure product and customer satisfaction.
- To work with the spare parts department to ensure dealers get their warranty parts on time for continuous patronage.
- Represent the Branch Manager in business meetings when the need arises.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or related field.
- A Master degree is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
- 3+ years of auto industry experience
- Preferred domains- sales, dealer development, after-sales
- Preferred Industry- Two/ Three wheeler / Car auto industry
- Age: 40years Below
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the "ASM (2/3 WHEELERS) LOCATION" as the subject of the email. e.g ASM (2/3 WHEELERS) Imo.