- Reviewing the company debtor list.
- Contacting customers and informing them of their overdue bills.
- Advising customers on their payment options and suggesting methods of payments.
- Negotiating suitable payment plans.
- Maintaining customer payment records.
- Preparing customer financial statements for banks and the state credit department.
- Writing notice to customers when payments are not being made.
- Responding to customer queries and concern.
- Building long-term relationships with key clients.
- Create plans to address client's business needs.
- Schedule regular follow up with customers to ensure they are satisfied.
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customer's needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Management, or in similar fields.
- 2 - 3 years previous experience working as a Collections Officer from Financial Institutions.
- Must have experience in Debt Recovery & Analysis.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Patience and resilience.
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Good team player and pays attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge (Real Estate) is essential.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject mail.
- We ask that everyone attach their Resume and submit a thoughtful Cover Letter, which we hope will include specifics about how your previous experience relates to the position description, why you want to work at Chateau-Royal and how you think you can add value to the team.
- Before you get in touch, you should get to know us better on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.