Qualification / Responsibilities
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in Medicine (MBBS).
- Post Graduate Qualification in Public Health, Health Management, health financing or related fields, is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, such as Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience post NYSC
- HMO Experience will be an added advantage.
- Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc. will be an added advantage.
Qualifications / Experience
- Issuing of authorization codes.
- Vetting of medical claims.
- Hospital accreditation and Quality assurance visitations.
- Client and Hospital visitation.
- Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills as well as strong work ethics and confidence.
- Clinical expertise and good judgment in handling schedules.
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills.
- Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long term sustainability.
- Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
IInterested and qualifed candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
Email us at: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.