Job Title: Distribution Planner
Job Engagement: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
You will be responsible for:
- Leading, managing and planning all aspects of logistics operations including inbound/outbound logistics through road .
- Devise and implement methods for optimum driver performance.
- Monitor drivers on their trips and give relevant assistance where needed, while solving delivery related issues with customers as the case may be.
- Ensure that drivers comply with the overall fulfilment objectives of the department.
- Liaise with the Distribution Planner to analyze driver performance in relation to the Key Performance Metrics of the unit.
- Work with the logistics supervisors to ensure adequate management of deliveries by the representatives.
- Work with the Fulfilment Manager to monitor and evaluate overall DSR performance and use data to analyze to solve delivery issues.
- Work with the fulfilment team to support operational activities to daily deliveries
- Undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected
- Managing a team of 50-100 people.
- You have at least 2 years experience, ideally within a Planning/ Forecasting or Transport & Logistics role.
- You additionally have solid experience within Demand Planning and Third Party Logistics.
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments.
- N1,560,000 - N1,800,000 Annually.
What\'s on Offer?
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Fantastic work culture.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online