Job Title: Senior .NET Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Researching, designing and writing new software programs
- Unit testing new programs and fault finding
- Developing existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
- Bolting together\' existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together
- Investigating new technologies
- Assisting technical authors with writing operational documentation
- Maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects
- Working closely with other staff.
- Constantly updating technical knowledge and skills by attending in-house and/or external courses, reading manuals and accessing new applications
- Posssess a Bachelor\'s Degree in relevant fields.
- 5+ years of working experience with .Net, SQL Server, HTML5 / CSS3
- Good knowledge of standard ASP.NET Core stack.
- Experience with windows server 2019.
- Familiarity with the whole development lifecycle – analysis, CI/CD, testing, etc.
- Strive towards good code quality and always want to improve it with good and reasonable code reviews.
- Have perfect English skills: writing & speaking.
- Have good analytical, negotiation, and proactive communication skills.
- Able to work collaboratively.
- Able to work independently and look for information.
- Enjoy sharing knowledge with colleagues.
- Work from our office in Nigeria, at least three days a week. If you are living in another area, have in mind you might need to relocate at your own cost.
N250, 000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.