Job Title: Head of Operations
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full Time
- This role is responsible for the establishment and implementation of policies, strategies and the general management of the company.
- The position is also responsible for overseeing the core business, product & service innovation/marketing.
- The establishment of an effective risk management platform for safeguarding organization assets and return on investment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management and implementation of organization brand strategies
- Management of Financial and performance targets for the Operations Division
- Executive Board advisory for organizational performance management
- Deployment of strategies for business development
- Implementation of quality assurance strategies for efficient service delivery to ensure return on investment.
- Implement an effective customer relationship management mechanism to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Management of an accurate and reliable database for organizational enrollees and services in line with NHIS guidelines.
- Preparation of periodic regulatory reports for Executive Management/ Board and remittance to regulatory stakeholders.
- Management of an effective compliance platform for the enforcement of all regulatory and organization guidelines/policies.
- Effective management of divisional participation in organizational strategic planning.
- Effective establishment and management of quality assurance systems for customer relations, brand, performance, and process management within and outside the organization.
- The candidate must be a Medical Doctor with MBBS or MBCHB Degree
- The possession of an MBA is an additional advantage.
- A minimum of a 10 years experience as a medical doctor is required, 5 of which are preferable with an accredited HMO.
- A minimum of 5 years leadership experience is mandatory.
- The candidate must have a medical practice license.
N7,000,000 - N8,000,000 / Annum.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.