Job Title: Business Development Consultant - Cloud Services
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Consultant will be responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive sales strategy for the Company’s Cloud Services, including identification of key opportunities, accounts, and development of a robust opportunity pipeline.
- Lead the entire sales process from business development prospecting and specifications through contract negotiations, signing, and post-sales support.
- Identify and engage senior decision-makers across prospects and key clients, articulating the benefits of cloud services and explore opportunities for the company to gain a larger share of customer wallets.
- Lead the Cloud sales propositions and deliver sales presentations at proposal meetings.
- Generate, achieve and exceed agreed sales targets and other KPIs.
- Develop and drive marketing campaigns and lead generation activities to maximize revenue contribution of the Cloud business to the company.
- Build and maintain productive business relationships with key customers and partners.
- Monitor and ensure the provision of the highest quality services to the company’s customers and oversee the design and deployment of an effective customer relationship management framework.
- Prepare periodic activity reports, focusing on the achievement of sales targets and opportunity pipeline.
- First degree in a relevant Degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years demonstrated technology sales leadership success, with three (3) to five (5) years in Cloud Sales within the Nigerian environment.
- Familiarity with Public & Private Clouds, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS including AWS, Azure and managed services; Azure or AWS based Cloud Architecture and migration skills and experience.
- Understanding of local markets, customers and competition in order to target needs and drive sales.
- Strong ability to uncover new revenue opportunities and create productive, long-term customer relationships.
- Strategic self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and an ability to organize, prioritize, and clarify deliverables.
- Good understanding of business drivers and their relationship to Cloud products and services.
- Excellent account management skills, including skills to analyze, qualify, position, justify, and close.
- Excellent research, problem analysis and solving skills.
- Excellent presentation, facilitation and negotiation skills; Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online