Job Title: Dispatch Rider
Employment Type: Full-time
- Organize item orders by editing for price and weight compliance
- Arrange shipments by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipate delivery requirement, placing and expediting orders.
- Ship items by examining items,destination, route,rate and delivery time.
- Verify items shipped by matching bills of lading; reconcile quantities; note discrepancies.
- Keep customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, shipment date, method, status and responding to enquiries as it relates to delivery.
Skills / Requirements
- A minimum of Secondary School Leaving Certificate.(SSCE)
- Minimum of 1 yr experience
- Must have knowledge of Lagos road(lagos island and lagso mainland)
- Proven experience as a dispatcher or relevant position.
- Must enjoy motorcycling and be a skilled rider.
- Ability to communicate, read and write.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be polite and able to get along with people
N50,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
17th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online