Job Title: Social Media Executive
About the Job
- Klasha is looking for a results-driven Social Media Executive to join our team. The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms. Proactivity is an essential quality.
- We need the candidate to lead and innovate in developing connections into running communities around the world and be proactive in developing opportunities to maximise social media engagement.
- The candidate must have expertise in creating content for the African market. They must be exceptionally creative and have the ability to work hand-in-hand with graphic designers to create original and engaging graphics for our social media platforms.
- Develop a global social media strategy linked to company business objectives.
- Manage Instagram, Facebook and Twitter, YouTube Channel and LinkedIn.
- Create and direct original content alongside graphic designers.
- Provide data analysis and metric reporting for clients.
- Be a key contributor to the trajectory of the brand from tactics to top-line acquisition and positioning strategies.
- Research, content creation & content scheduling.
- Real-time timeline and engagement management.
- 2+ years of experience in marketing with a focus on managing social media platforms.
- Knowledge of video, audio, graphic and post-production process.
- It is essential that you are passionate and have good knowledge of the African consumer market.
- Enthusiasm and expertise with an excellent understanding of all major platforms.
- Strong, creative and accurate copywriting skills.
- Ability to adapt the tone of voice and write strategically for each type of person/audience
- Very strong attention to detail and excellent interpersonal and organisational skills are vital, along with a talent for clear communication.
- A sense of fun!
- Cool company perks.
- You'll be working with a young, growing team based in Lagos, Nigeria that is millennial-driven.
- Fast and expanding career progression.
- Flexible working conditions.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online