Job Title: ICT Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee network and server (if appropriate)
- Ensuring data is backed up on a regular basis
- Overseeing computer security and anti- virus updates etc
- Provides IT support to computer users within the Hotel both guest & staff
- First port of call and initial troubleshooting of IT problems and resolving it if possible
- Liaising with external support company
- Ensuring all software is properly licensed
- Input into IT acceptable use policy development
- Keep abreast of IT technology, maintain library of information
- Programming, Network and database administration
- Conduct IT training from time to time
- Other duties as assigned.
KPIs (Key Performance Indices):
- Use effective telephone sales techniques
- Speak or comprehend 3 main Local languages
- Usage of the computer system
- Use of Copier, facsimile machines
- Ability to use computer and internet facility effectively
- Good working knowledge of our networking, programming etc.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's degree with 4 - 6 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] and cc: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.