Job Title: Driver
Location: Awka, Anambra State
Reports to: Admin / Customer Service Lead
- The Driver will assist the company with all transport-related duties and will be responsible for conveying staff of the organization, materials and equipment to and from where they may be needed in a timely manner.
- Safely transporting company staff and various products to and from specified locations
- Plan travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventive maintenance where necessary
- Keep the company vehicle clean and properly maintained
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometers spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with road safety rules and regulations as well as with company policies and procedures
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report damage, accident or injuries to management.
Requirements and Experience
- Proven work experience as a driver in a corporate organization
- No recent driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffics, weather conditions etc.)
- Ability to drive long hours and occasional travels
- Willing to submit to background / drug checks and provide employment recommendations
- Valid driving license
- Familiar with Awka routes
- Must be a resident of Awka, Anambra State.
Application Closing Date
15th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only individuals who have a high expectation of themselves and are driven to work above and beyond are welcome to apply.
- Delivery of professional and excellent services must be at your core.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.