- Shall be committed and willing to break barriers to secure business
- Shall be highly motivated, self-driven and able to work alone as well as in a team.
- Shall possess a good charisma and oratory skills.
- Be responsible for the sourcing of new clients while maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Arrange for meetings and presentations
- Achieve allocated sales revenue targets
- Conduct regular market intelligence activities
- Contribute to the development of healthcare plans
- Contribute to the development of the company’s marketing and sales plan.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Marketing, Sciences, Art, Social Sciences or any Management related course
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience preferably in the HMO or Insurance industry
- Knowledge of the operations of the National Health Insurance Scheme (N HIS) will be an added advantage
- Excellent selling and customer relationship skills.
Competitive & Negotiable based on experience.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.