Job Title: Marketing Executive
Locations: Kwara, Niger, Ondo, Katsina, Bauchi, Enugu, Imo, Delta, Anambra and Sokoto
Employment Type: Part-time
- Plan and effectively execute an integrated marketing program to enhance student recruitment and generate positive results in terms of numbers.
- Identify new market opportunities (Elite Secondary Schools and Parents) so they can be addressed through appropriate integrated marketing and sales activities.
- Deliver on monthly targets in terms of enrollment forms and a conditional offer of admission.
- Initiate, develop and manage new and existing relationships with partner schools.
- Represent the organization at events, exhibitions, and educational institutions.
- Prepare and provide regular reports including marketing plan summary, sales updates, competitive analysis etc. for the Marketing Manager and Team Leads.
- A minimum of first degree in any management science/social science-related discipline preferably in mass communication, Business administration, and Marketing.
- Minimum of 3 years Post NYSC cognate marketing experience, two out of which should be in an educational environment or Service delivery sector.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude
Skills / Competencies:
- Proven knowledge and application of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts.
- Proven business awareness with commercial acumen.
- Strategic thinker with superb ability to micro manage and ensure operational excellence.
- Ability to demonstrate oral and written communication excellence to staff and non-staff.
- Good grasp of Microsoft Office, especially Powerpoint at a minimum of intermediate level.
- Ability to adapt to changing situations and structures.
- A good team player.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills:
- Possess great ability to influence others.
- Must possess good listening skills
- Great command of the English Language.
- Ability to express views clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing
- Ability to build and sustain networks/relationships.
- Must exude confidence and exceptional negotiation skills
- Impressive presentation skill.
- Ability to look beyond the obvious/routine
- Ability to see what others cannot see
- Ability to question assumptions
- Ability to proactively measure performance.
- Must be discernibly honest and of consistent upright character
- Ability to think creatively.
- Persuasive and diplomatic.
- Ability to seek a richer set of alternatives
- Must be an energetic person with unusual initiative
- Must be resilient
- Proactive with the ability and confidence to use initiative.
- Curious, globally-minded, naturally skeptical, and enthusiastic.
- Must exhibit the highest ethical standards and professional conduct.
- Work under pressure.
- Extended hours.
- Attending functions.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.