Job Title: Security Personnel
Location: Keffi, Nasarawa
Employment Type: Full Time
- The security personnel shall be responsible for security watches to prevent theft and to ensure total safety within the environment.
- He/she hall report all suspect activities and safeguard the environment.
- Responsible for the security and safety of Customers; Staff; Building; Assets and Stock.
- Maintain safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Assist the management in enforcing staff discipline, rules and regulations.
Safeguarding Customers, Staff, Building, Assets, Stock:
- Secure the premise by partaking regularly in patrol / in store walks as per bit postings / roaster and monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Spot check of the back store, registers & entry point for vendor / suppliers and other points of exit / entry.
- Continuous check of staff and movement of goods / stock from back store to in store
- Help maintain store shrinkage along with the relevant departments.
- Prevent losses and damages by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
Compliance with company policies & procedures on Safety & security measures:
- Ensuring all systems, process & checks are followed by staff and suppliers.
- Fire safety norms & standards are strictly adhering to.
- Actively involved in store opening & closing process.
- Ensure that parking decorum is maintained.
- Adherence to Car park management.
- Handle the issues relating to rift, fights, indiscipline, etc.
- Control traffic by directing drivers.
- Counter measures for bomb threat.
- Resolve vehicle damage, loss; theft, stealing.
- Clearing of traffic at store entrance & exit points.
- Monitor the performance of all security gadgets – camera, fire equips, safety equips, etc.
- Assist in capturing of all vital information through gadgets.
- Assist in reviewing the recordings.
- Assist in analysing information to resolve incidences.
- Experience in security services.
- Investigative skill.
- Agile and fit.
- Crime prevention and detection skill.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:
[email protected] using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
Contact: 09022382675 to submit in person and for any enquiries.
Note: Shortlisted applicants shall be contacted via SMS after the deadline for an interview.