Job Title: Product Support Analyst - Retail
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Product Support Analyst to join our Retail Team on our journey to ensure continuous delivery of amazing experiences, by Collaborating with cross-functional internal teams to understand and build operational processes that help to resolve complex issues and improve the customer experience.
- Communicating modifications to the existing products/new product offerings and innovation.
- Troubleshooting account issues, escalating issues to cross-functional teams when necessary.
- Being curious enough to spend an afternoon tracking down the right answer.
- Maintaining product lifecycle changes through accurate documentation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- We will rely on you to make sure the two-way feedback loop between Technology and Business teams is effective and that the product teams use customer insights during the product development process.
- Be an individual contributor and an expert in all our efforts towards the retailers’ experience - Demand and Supply
- Inform and deliver new strategies and tactics to improve users' experience with Product Support.
- Work cross-functionally with Engineers and Product Managers, to advocate key areas for improvements for high-impact issues.
- Proactively find areas for improvement, be innovative in seeking the best solution, and execute in a timely and considered manner
- Continuously identify opportunities for simplicity and scalability.
- Develop and implement a continuous improvement methodology that will identify critical areas for improvement, identify optimal solutions, and implement improvement initiatives within the organization.
- Provide data-driven insights and feedback to enhance internal customer experiences.
- Liaise between business and product teams to get answers to escalated and tricky questions
- Track issues/bugs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or relevant field.
- 2+ years of professional experience executing operational improvements in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good stakeholder management skills are highly required.
- Service-oriented focus and ability to work as part of a fast-paced, high-performance team.
- Strong work ethic, self-starter, ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Self-motivated and goal-driven to run with individual projects to meet business needs
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments, prioritize tasks, and meet demanding deadlines.
What you’re bringing on board:
- Understanding of core business structures and processes, to enable improvement recommendation.
- Build strong relationships and connect with others easily
- Be empathetic and work to understand the perspective of the business teams - your customer
- A track record for developing and driving high-level support initiatives from the ground up
- Track and communicate new product introductions
- Be familiar with agile software development and related tools.
- Ability to think like a Product user and be invested in users’ needs.
- Hands-on attitude, capable of dealing with constant change and being able to get things done in a timely and effective manner.
- A proactive mentality and desire to make an impact.
- Conduct research and user interviews on feature updates/upgrades
- Analyze data on the impact of an application on the businesses
- Collect data to understand user behavior and improve business impact.
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online